Saturday, April 19, 2014

My lil Cheeky Boy layout - Crece

Hi everyone, Crece here... hope you are having a wonderful Easter with family and friends. 
Today I am sharing with you a couple of layouts. First layout I created using Echo Park 'Summer Bliss' that i got from the last sale from Mad about Scrappin.
 I love the bright colours in this range and the patterns are fab.

'My lil Cheeky Boy'
 This is my Lil Fletch, dressed as a clown. Summer Bliss has fun bright colours and thought this photo of him dreseds up for a special day of school when he was in grade one was perfect.

here is a close up...
here are the papers and sticker from the collection I used
 


I thought I would share a step by step on how to create the background I have made on the layout too...

Tissue paper and Mist background Tutorial
Cut card to size you want to use as your back ground.

 Using Gesso cover card all over

Scrunch white tissue paper into a ball 

 Open tissue paper up

 Drizzle glue onto card and spread over card using brush.

 Place tissue paper over card and press down  and Trim/tuck edges underneath

 Choose colour mists you wish to use (I have used 3)

Spray the first colour randomly          Spray the second colour randomly

and then the third...dont worry if you have white areas...

next grab a 'baby wipe' (i use these alot) and gently rub all over the tissue paper background, this helps to bled the mist colours together and gets rid of the white patches...

let dry naturally or if you cant wait (like me) gently back and forth use a heat gun over the background. 
Once dry you are ready to create :)


The final layout i would love to share is my Sketch layout I created for this months challenge...
April Sketch Challenge

P.S. I Love You
 I loved using the Fancy Pants paper range 'Be Loved' the colours were soft and great to work with.
This is a photo of my hubby DT and I.

I also added a little secret journaling tag - not that it has much in the way of journaling...I just used the lyrics to one of my favourite Beatles Songs 'P.S. I Love You' 

and a close up of my little cluster...
There is still plenty of time to get your sketch challenge entries in.
Cant wait to see what you have been creating xxx

Crece
xxx


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: