Saturday, November 23, 2013

November Sketch Challenge

Photobucket


Hi, I am here today to show you my take on Anne Patterson Sketch. I have to say I LOVED doing this sketch and has to be one of my fav layouts that I have done this yr. Since it was an Anne Patterson sketch I was going to do stitching, but in the end decided against it and went with doodling.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take:



The sketch just screamed to me to use a photo of each of my girls. I have used one of the new Kaisercraft stamps (they are sold out ) and stamped in the area of where the paper squares were going. I also lightly misted.


The paper range I used is Fancy Pants 'Collecting Moments' (Head here to find in store) The butterflies are from the range, I used a die and my die machine to cut them out.


The squares are 4x4. After distressing the edges I used black pen and doodled around each one.



The title is from Jilibean Soup (Head here to find them). 

Thanks it for me today,

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Totally LOVE it Belinda.